0800 970 2727

Claims Process – Military Injury-Compensation


Compensation for a military personal injury can be classified in two categories, one of which will require minimal help from Claim Time outside of general advice, and once which requires you to have a solicitor to obtain your compensation.

Claims under the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme

Claim Time will provide as much advice as you need when it comes to a claim made under the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme, however, these claims do not require a solicitor. You will need to fill out a form detailing your injuries, which will then be classified by the scheme. The compensation you receive will depend upon where the injury is categorised.

Claims against the MoD

In the case that you believe the Ministry of Defence has neglected its duties and caused you undue injury that is unrelated to the hazards of normal service, but rather has come about due to incompetence on their part, then you will require a solicitor. In this case compensation will be decided based on the severity of injury and the liability of the MoD. It will cover everything from general compensation through to compensation for lost earnings or aftercare.

Claim Time will do its utmost to ensure that you receive the highest compensation package possible and, if needed, will provide you with Aftercare as well.

No Win, No Fee policy is valid in all instances except in MIB and CICA claims.
Claim Time Solicitors is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, with the Solicitors' Code of Conduct 2007 applying to us. For more information go to http://www.sra.org.uk
Claim Time Solicitors is an accredited member of The Law Society, ID No. 444171. For more information go to http://www.lawsociety.org.uk

Terms and Conditions Powered by imobisoft