SUPERMARKET ACCIDENTSIf you were involved in an accident in a supermarket and it was not your fault then you may be eligible for a compensation. Slips, trips and falls in stores can cause serious injuries – no one wish to be injured due to the supermarket's carelessness. If you've been Injured over the recent three years because the store neglected to do any of the following, then you might have the eligibile to make a claim:
- Remove hazards or spillages quickly
- Signpost hazards or spillages
- Maintain structures, or equipment that could cause you harm
- Keep the environment safe and free from contamination
- Follow safety practices set by the Health and Safety Executive
Can you make a personal injury claim if you fell in a supermarket?
If your accident happened in last three years and it was not your fault then you may be eligible for a compensation.
If you are thinking to discuss a personal injury claim , contact us in any of 3 Easy ways:There are three approaches to get in contact with us, every one of them free.
1. Call us on 0800 970 2727.
2. Online, by entering your details. Click Here to Fill a Short Form.
3. “Live Chat' button on top right corner of your screen or bottom right side of your computer screen. We'll never push you to make a claim. If you'd like to proceed, we can put you forward to one of our personal injury lawyers who can answer any queries you may have and will direct you to the next steps.