TRIPPED ON A PAVEMENTIf you were involved in an accident on a pavement and it was not your fault then you may be eligible for a compensation. Slips, trips and falls on pavements can cause serious injuries. Each council has an obligation to keep pavement and footpaths safe for people. If a street surface has been maintained poorly and you've stumbled and injured yourself, you may be eligible for a personal injury claim. For free advice about your trip or fall, contact us on 0800 970 2727. We'll be able to answer the majority of your queries and can enable you to decide whether you could make a claim.
Reasons for trips on pavementsIf they're not maintained properly, pavements can be a risk – the results can be serious, particularly when there are quick moving vehicles. It's easy to think a fall is your own mistake, however if the surface was not safe to walk then you can claim for a compensation. The reasons for trips on pavements can include:
- Un-even kerbs or paving slabs
- Damaged pavements caused by vehicles or tree roots
- Incorrectly laid paving
- Hazards such as road signs or drain covers
- Poor maintenance of pavements and footpaths
Would you be able to make a compensation claim?You may be un-sure whether you could make a claim. Frequently with slips and trips, it can be hard to tell straight away if an accident was another person's fault. Here you can claim based on the answers to 5 basic queries.
If your accident happened in last three years and it was not your fault then you may be eligible for a compensation.
If you are thinking to discuss a personal injury claim , contact us in any of 3 Easy ways:There are three approaches to get in contact with us, every one of them free.
1. Call us on 0800 970 2727.
2. Online, by entering your details. Click Here to Fill a Short Form. 3. “Live Chat' button on top right corner of your screen or bottom right side of your computer screen. We'll never push you to make a claim. If you'd like to proceed, we can put you forward to one of our personal injury solicitors who can answer any queries you may have and will direct you to the next steps.